Side Kit Tarps are Custom Fitted to Your Trailer. Please see the Side Kit Tarp Order Form for Specification Requirements that are needed in order to manufacture Your Side Kit Tarp.
Standard Features on a Tri-County Tarp Side Kit Tarp:
- High Quality 18oz USA Nylon Material
- Tarp Straps (Your Choice of Rope and Strap Setup)
- Wind Straps
- Your Choice of Color
- Brass Grommets
- Reinforced Front Corners
- Reinforced Rear Corners
- Reinforcements own Both Sides of the entire length of Tarp
- Reinforced Completed Nose
- Reinforced Completed Tail
- Skylight (No Additional Charge)
- Name Stenciling (No Additional Charge Under 18 Letters)
Select from 3 of our Tri-County Tarp Options for a Custom fitted Tarp to fit Your Trailers needs! Ensure the Best Fit and Longest Life!
Plain Grommets are standard to each of our Tri-County Tarps.
Upgrade to our Webbed Tarps with Dee Rings attached.
Metal Dee Rings are aligned directly over the Grommets.
Fitted Tail— The Tail is sewn together down both sides and along the bottom of the tail.
Old Style Fitted Tail— The Tail has Two small Flaps on each side of the Tarp that connects together and the larger Flap hangs over the smaller ones to provide Maximum Protection.
Wrap Tail—Tail is Oversized for Wrapping, Tucking, and Folding around the back end of the Truck.
Copyright © 2019 Tri-County Tarp - All Rights Reserved.